Title:  First and foremost.
Posted:  Tuesday 19 June 2012 @ 11:57 pm
+
   

So, first and foremost, 

Welcome.


I finally cracked and decided to make a blog. Although me being me, I'll bet this isn't going to last much as simply a niche-type of blog, but rather a whole combination of photography, fashion, quotes, literature, inspiration and whatever illustration I'm able to come up with weaved into one. 



I always say that I'll never really know who I am, despite being me well, basically my whole life.




But hey, I try my best, so though I can't sum it all up in any form of statement, but as far as I can say:

This is me.

And here's to all of the future's good and bad times 
(you'll probably hear a lot of whining from here on in if you decide to stay, mind you)

But can I say that I honestly can't wait for what's about to happen,
or to see where life takes me.




Let's begin, shall we?

HARRY POTTER ESSENTIALS Turquoise shirt, WEST POINT White jumper, Liquid leggings, Leopard print faux fur bag, ROMWE White-rimmed sunglasses, Lace lolita boots

Labels: ,


Blogger chicachia said on 20 June 2012 at 00:36  

What an incredible post to start!
Barely a couple of hours old and it's already looking to be gorgeous ;)
Welcome to the blogsphere, honey!
So excited to see what's in store : looking forward to many many posts ahead


Love you
x.


Blogger Unknown said on 20 June 2012 at 01:36  

Awesome!! Keep them coming princess..


Blogger Unknown said on 21 June 2012 at 16:52  

Aw, you're too sweet!
Thanks, lovely ;)

Love you too! <3


Blogger Unknown said on 21 June 2012 at 16:52  

Hehe, thank you!


Blogger Belle said on 24 June 2012 at 19:39  

so pretty!
love the pictures and the little notes that go with it!
you look amazing
<3


Blogger A.B. said on 25 June 2012 at 01:15  

What a great outfit! :) Loving everything about it!

___________________________________________
http://phassionfruit.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on 25 June 2012 at 17:03  

;)


Blogger Unknown said on 25 June 2012 at 17:10  

You're too kind!
I just visited your blog -- You're really amazing with your DIY! Would really like to try my hand at a few things too in future :)
Wish me luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International