Title:  Ice skates
Posted:  Thursday 21 June 2012 @ 4:07 pm
+

To those of you wondering how Australia's train stations look like, you'll probably be seeing it a whole lot more here.


For it always seems to be the case where I am either just late or too early for trains.

Yes, I am one of those kind of people with some innate problem with punctuality regardless of the fact that I have been rather fortunate enough to have never lived further than the 10-minute walking radius from school.


One of the funniest thing though was that my Father actually thanked me this one time for making their lives so exciting. 

What, with rushing out the door and making him speed like the train itself to catch the train just as it is about to leave the station.

  

These shoes, I might add, are one of my favourite pairs even if they're not genuine. 
But hey, a steal at $8 -- who's complaining? 


I'm probably not even exaggerating when I say fate probably brought us together.
I was down to the last few items on my to-buy list, and with time was running out, I was beginning to give up hope of ever finding a pair of these when lo-and-behold, there it was -- sitting by itself in my size.
  

I thought they resembled ice-skates really, hence the title.


Let me know what you think about my look!


Floral crop top, Floral belt, Leather Jacket, Mum's Velvet skirt, quasi-ACNE Atacoma wedges





Labels: ,


Blogger Unknown said on 21 June 2012 at 16:23  

You look good, I like it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International