Title:  In the Navy
Posted:  Sunday 24 June 2012 @ 1:06 am
+


The classic take on the winter gear.







I somehow feel like I could go night-hunting with this, whatever that means.



Labels: , , ,


Blogger Fer Dallan said on 24 June 2012 at 23:15  

Thank you ♥
Amazing look!

http://www.leferblog.com


Blogger Unknown said on 25 June 2012 at 17:08  

Thanks! Hope to see you around some more :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International