Title:  (Mis)adventures
Posted:  Tuesday 26 June 2012 @ 11:09 pm
+

My best friend gave me the best advice 

He said each day's a gift and not a given right 

Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind 

And try to take the path less travelled by 

That first step you take is the longest stride  


-- If Today Was Your Last Day, Nickelback




If I were a collector of anything, it would probably be of memories, stories and inspiration.

And that song to me personally, is one of which always manages to bring that.


Take the path less travelled by. 
"Every misadventure is an adventure in disguise."



On that note, waking up at 5a.m. proved surprisingly invigorating.
And for that, I do believe the sunrise is possibly my most favourite time of day.



Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think that you’ve lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.

- Asha Tyson



I'm also a firm believer that things happen for a reason.
And that "Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it", as Confucius and Andy Warhol says.


I guess it's an optimistic perspective for the times when you feel as if all hope is lost, and it acts as a reminder to search for that silver lining even within the darkest of clouds and hang unto it for dear life.

To keep remembering that there is hope in times to come even if you find it difficult to see past where you stand.





Sometimes life takes you on a little adventure, and sometimes you have to make your own.



Go out and do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.

- Sylvia Plath


CLUB L via ASOS Coral Lace Skater dress, Lace boots, WEST POINT Over-sized jumper, TOPSHOP Gold collar necklace




On another coral note, guess what I received in the mail!


A big shout out of thanks to Lancome.
It's my first Lancome lipstick, so you can tell I'm quite excited.


LANCOME Corail In Love 322M Lipstick, Rouge In Love Series

Labels: , ,


Blogger Unknown said on 27 June 2012 at 23:23  

love your style so much!! absolutely adore the way you've matched all the colours and textures! You have the best photos! xx


Blogger Unknown said on 29 June 2012 at 19:29  

you're my inspiration tooooo <3 I wouldn't have come so far without you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International