Title:  High and dry
Posted:  Thursday 5 July 2012 @ 10:59 pm
+

I had a much needed conversation with a dear friend of mine lately.


And I concur that it's so true how everything's making us feel so out of it and so un-inspirational recently.

  

We're in a drought, he says.


So I figured it was back to rookie stage 101 to get the ball rolling again.
Multiple exposures and layers in Photoshop. That's how I started as an amateur. (Not claiming that I'm any where near being a professional, but I'd like to think that I have somewhat progressed through the years)


And honestly, it feels kinda great.
I wouldn't say it's been one of the best photo shoots at all. But it's definitely been hanging around my list of photographic places / scenes that I've been itching to complete.


My list sort of includes:
  • Railway tracks
  • Abandoned house
  • Graffiti wall / tunnel / place
  • Meadow
  • In the meadows during sunrise / sunset
  • Underwater
  • Bathroom
  • Rooftops
  • Under the stars
And many more I'm sure is just sitting at the back of my mind somewhere.




Would love to hear more suggestions / advice from you!

BLUEJUICE neon dress


Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International