Title:  Singapore
Posted:  Sunday 29 July 2012 @ 12:42 am
+

Weird as it might sound, but I'm actually so jealous of the whole Singaporean lifestyle to an extent.
Arriving here with no definite plan (but a few check-lists of things to eat mostly), it quickly turned into an scattered organised mess - and even before the first day was out, our schedule practically planned itself out.


Needless to say, light clothing and really really comfortable walking shoes were of the essence.


Being here for only 2 short weeks (including a self-extended week of holidays), I couldn't afford a single day sitting at home. Needless to say that nearly every day, if not all, was spent outside shopping and catching up with old friends and new.


On more exciting news:


This little blog of mine just turned a month old!


And what better timing for a giveaway real soon after my trip back from this island with tonnes of new found goodies that I can't wait to share.


Also on other news:


I've decided to set up a little 'Shop my closet' section in my blog in the near future as well, made up of both new and used items in every category -- For it seems to be a fact that my wardrobe can't keep up with the overflowing intake of clothes nor my wallet be printin' cash.


So stay tuned! 


I might even start up a facebook page to make navigating through posts and tabs at a glance somehow easier, while I'm at it all.


Fun times ahead.


A little bit about the day's itinerary: 

(The photos are in my cousin's iphone because my camera ran out of battery... 
But I'll upload them here as soon as I get my hands on them)

My cousin and I paid a little visit to the Harry Potter and Andy Warhol exhibition at the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands that day as well, where I also got to meet one of my dearest primary school friend who was working there. The trip actually ran so much longer than we actually thought we would - no wonder we were feeling hungry near the end, only just realising we skipped lunch. It was actually quite interesting, seeing details up close that we'd missed during the movie and we had fun exploring the set's items. Man, I sound so old just wondering how it feels like to one day be able to say to the younguns that I've lived through the Harry Potter age. I still distinctly remember us acting out a scene from the very first movie with me being Hermoine, and wow, how they've grown - and how we must have right along with them. Good ol' days.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Unknown said on 29 July 2012 at 01:47  

thanks for visiting our blog. very cute outfit. love your top x


Blogger Preity Lama Tamang said on 29 July 2012 at 04:55  

beautiful pictures!! looks like so much fun
xx


Blogger A Possible Fantasy said on 29 July 2012 at 09:35  

casual and stylish! love the bag!


Blogger Lieselotte Nechelput said on 29 July 2012 at 18:08  

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is really great! Like the outfits!

Lieselotte
http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be/


Blogger Kathy Noto said on 29 July 2012 at 20:11  

Followed you dear. Thanks for checking out my blog. Love your style too! <3

Kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com


Blogger Rose Mode said on 31 July 2012 at 12:00  

I love harry potter, I wish I would go to an exhibition like this =)
I like your short.


Blogger Unknown said on 3 August 2012 at 00:17  

Glad you like it! Thanks :)


Blogger Unknown said on 3 August 2012 at 00:18  

Haha, yeah, it was! :) Holidays are always great. Miss it already!


Blogger Unknown said on 3 August 2012 at 00:19  

Thanks! I love the nautical touch on it as well :)


Blogger Unknown said on 3 August 2012 at 00:22  

Thanks! Hopefully, we'll see each other around more often!


Blogger Unknown said on 3 August 2012 at 00:25  

I greatly appreciate the follow! I love your blog as well - your vintage style reminds me of the way some of my friends dress too! So pretty :) I'll be visiting your blog too! Love to see you around more!


Blogger Unknown said on 3 August 2012 at 00:28  

Thanks, love :) Yes! Haha, love harry potter. We bought Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, and it had flavours like rotten egg, black pepper, dirt, earthworm etc. I haven't tasted them all, but the black pepper one really does leave a taste in your mouth. But it's all for the fun of it!


Blogger Unknown said on 4 August 2012 at 16:36  

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you now, Hope we can follow each other :)


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 14:57  

No, thank YOU for stopping by :) You're real sweet! I'm your newest follower too! :) Hope to see you around soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International