Title:  Dîner en Blanc
Posted:  Thursday 9 August 2012 @ 5:26 pm
+

Just a quick word about the Dîner en Blanc coming up in Brisbane on the 1st September 2012 that I spotted via Frankie magazine
(There's also another one along the way happening in Sydney later in the year)
It's such a lovely and interesting event, I just had to share it around. So if you're around town, come and join me in the waiting list to register! Spread the word!

You can read more about it on their webpage here.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger A.B. said on 11 August 2012 at 00:25  

Great blog :)

if you like we can follow each other ? :)

___________________________________
http://phassionfruit.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on 12 August 2012 at 11:11  

@A.B. Thank you! Just visited your blog too and it's so lovely :)


Blogger A.B. said on 13 August 2012 at 03:57  

Thanks for the sweet sweet comment and for following. Following you too :)!

__________________________________
http://phassionfruit.blogspot.com


Blogger Christine said on 15 August 2012 at 23:48  

I like this belt! thanks for the comment- I watched the video you made too! CUTE! I like the classical music as well. Okay... sO I am not sure where I can follow you to- I would liek to follow each other though. I have GFC, twitter, lookbook, and bloglovin' ! follow me wherever, and let me know where I can follow you back! :D

God bless,
christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogsopt.com


Blogger Unknown said on 16 August 2012 at 20:26  

@A.B: Thanks! I'll see you around soon then! :)

@Christine: Hehe, thanks! I think you commented on the wrong post, but I know what you're talking about :) Thanks so much! I'm actually also selling the belt on my facebook page, if you'd like to get it! You can check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/Unkitsch/app_138996027389
Would love to hear from you soon!


Blogger Kristin Reynolds said on 16 August 2012 at 22:16  

that skirt is gorgeous! I love your blog its so pretty and clean!!
I'm a new follower! :))

http://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com

kristin
xx


Blogger Unknown said on 17 August 2012 at 00:49  

@Kristin: Thanks, love! :) I've always liked sticking to this type of interface :P I'm still all new with the custom template and stuff, but so glad you like it!! Stick around! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International