Title:  First vlog
Posted:  Monday 6 August 2012 @ 10:15 pm
+


My first haul vlog from my recent Singapore trip & a quick update with the best video quality ever.
Feel free to leave comments below!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on 7 August 2012 at 12:19  

now i know where you've gone to..haha


Blogger gvozdishe said on 8 August 2012 at 22:47  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Of course, we can follow each other!
But I just can't figure out how can I follow you with GFC?
http://gvozdishe.com


Blogger The Avenue Vee said on 9 August 2012 at 12:45  

I am also following you now! Look forward to seeing your future posts!

xx - Vee
The Avenue Vee


Blogger Unknown said on 9 August 2012 at 18:03  

@William: Hehe, maybe that's why I'm so busy. Sometimes I can't even remember where I've been :P

@gvozdiShe: It's under 'links' in the sidebar - or hover across my picture, and you should see "+Follow" :) Thanks, love!

@Vee: Aw, thanks so much! Yup, hopefully we'll be seeing lots of each other. I'm loving your posts!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International