Title:  In the wild night.
Posted:  Friday 31 August 2012 @ 11:15 pm
+

Going tiger-fierce in an orange jungle print mash in an outfit post shot in Singapore (that I'd nearly forgotten about -- oops)






And it doesn't get any better than a pair of leather shorts to tone this colour bazaar down a notch, while still playing upon this fiery 'wild' theme.


If you have been shopping with me before, you'd know how I almost instantly gravitate towards leopard prints of any forms -- so for all of you out there like myself, I'd say this is a great start in finding an alternative.


The vibrant colour combination of blue and orange is such a classic when screaming high voltage. So it's always wise to opt for neutral pieces that doesn't fight for attention, colour-wise.




And personally, I love the addition of the tie-up at the end, just to keep it looking playful.


What do you think of my look?

H&M leather shorts, CHIKHAU tiger stripped top


And here's a sneak into the day's (or more appropriately, night) highlight at one of Singapore's newest attraction: Gardens By the Bay; with its amazing solar-powered trees (that yes, reminds us all of Avatar -- and not just because you can take the treetop walk amongst them too).



Loving the way the lights look like stars in the background. (And just a little appreciation to all the scraped knees suffered trying to climb up that 2m hard sand-rock statue)


Watching the Singapore Flyer in 3-D.





And wrapping the night up with the amazing water and lights show at Marina Bay Sands.


Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger My Scrambled Style said on 31 August 2012 at 23:56  

Great look. I love your shorts.

Happy weekend!

Xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/


Blogger Unknown said on 1 September 2012 at 05:21  

love the combo of leather shorts and sheer top! By the way, I nominated you for The Sunshine Award, check it out at www.jaybelreeser.blogspot.com :)


Anonymous Anonymous said on 1 September 2012 at 07:35  

I love the texture of your shorts! They're so cute
You look like you had a great load of fun!

xo

http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com


Blogger despina/anna said on 1 September 2012 at 19:35  

Nice post :) lovely shirt! thank you so much for the comment, of course I would like to follow each other, follow you now :P
annadespinawilddesires.blogspot.com


Blogger My Scrambled Style said on 1 September 2012 at 20:40  

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great idea to follow each other. Follow me, and i follow you back.

Xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/


Blogger Kat said on 2 September 2012 at 00:07  

love these photos! your shorts are so chic :D fabulous look :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International