Title:  Lunch in the stars.
Posted:  Monday 20 August 2012 @ 11:25 pm
+

Anyone who knows me, knows my obsession with the galaxy.
Simply put, I've grown quite fond of the infinite and vast. Like oceans and stars and breathtaking landscapes. 


It's funny to think that on days when you think your problem was everything that matters, as if it meant the whole world, you actually realise that in this infinite universe, there's a little blue planet, and on that little blue planet, there's a little you, and that's just how big your problem really is.

If you've seen my recent Romwe video, you would have seen this outfit. For this look, I decided to wear it under a pink blazer that plays softly upon the purple hues and made it a little more synchronised and a bit more business-chic.


There's no statement piece like those of patterned / printed leggings, hence, I decided to pair it with a simple chiffon hi-lo blouse to let my leggings steal the show... while casually featuring my already eaten egg and mayo sandwich (yum).




(Breadcrumbs... oops)


Alternatively, for that more up-street style, I swapped my blazer for a pair of galaxy boots to just tie the whole outfit together.



And I also bought a hummer to match my outfit.


What do you think of galaxy looks?

DOTTI shoulder cut-out blouse, DIOR sunglasses, ROMWE galaxy leggings, DIY galaxy boots

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on 21 August 2012 at 05:49  

I absolutely love your leggings!
And the cut out shoulder top is so cute xx


Blogger Unknown said on 21 August 2012 at 19:29  

@Amanda: Thanks, babe! Gonna check yours out now :)

@Laura: Thank youu :) Glad you like it!


Blogger Katie Frank said on 22 August 2012 at 21:08  

You look amazing, just like from mag <3 would you like to follow each other?
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes


Blogger Cassandra Too said on 22 August 2012 at 23:55  

You look amazing and these are beautiful pictures! I really like the galaxy prints! :D
Please check backtofive.blogspot.com out! You can also follow me at backtofive's twitter too!
You have to visit Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

See you there! :D

backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter


xoxo backtofive


Blogger Akiko said on 23 August 2012 at 14:19  

Such cool looking leggings and you look great! xo akiko
Style Imported


Blogger lipsy said on 24 August 2012 at 21:05  

You are looking so fabulous in all pictures!Love the complete ensemble.
Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!


Blogger Jodie said on 25 August 2012 at 22:07  

These photos are beautiful, I recently brought some galaxy print leggings but they are not as nice as yours.
Great blog BTW, I'm a new follower, maybe you could follow me back if you like what you see ; ) x x x

Jodie
www.jodiesjunk.com


Blogger Cassandra Too said on 26 August 2012 at 15:31  

Hello, I would like to invite you to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network!

Play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices!

You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard!

There are different events Bloggers Against Social Injustice hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

* We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

Check the website out today @ http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

Cassandra
backtofive
Bloggers Against Social Injustice


Blogger Unknown said on 26 August 2012 at 23:35  

@Katie: Thanks babe; You're too kind! I'm on my way to checking out yours!

@Cassandra: Thanks for dropping by - I'll be sure to check it out asap :)

@Akiko: Thank you <3

@Lipsy: So sweet of you - I'm glad you like it! Will do! Love seeing you around!

@Jodie: aww, thanks babe! It's good to have a mix of different galaxy prints (or as different as they can get)Don't worry!


Blogger Elien | dogsanddresses.com said on 27 August 2012 at 19:44  

I loooove your leggings! Galaxies are so cool..

xo, Elien

Dogs & dresses | blog


Blogger Unknown said on 27 August 2012 at 21:51  

@Elien: Thanks! I'm so obsessed over galaxies..


Blogger Demi Mist said on 29 August 2012 at 22:30  

Hi! Thank you for following my blog.
I have already followed you on GFC. Can you please check if you can see me because I can't see the photos with the followers.


Blogger Unknown said on 31 August 2012 at 00:30  

@Demi: Yeah, it's because widgets work funny with my classic template :( I can't find you, sweetheart! Perhaps you could try the GFC icon on the sidebar? (I recently added it in!)


Anonymous Anonymous said on 31 August 2012 at 10:30  

Hahah, cute egg and mayo sandwich!
You look amazing! I love those leggings on you, you can definitely pull them off.


Blogger Unknown said on 1 September 2012 at 18:17  

@TR: Haha, they're my fav -- thanks, TR :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International