Title:  O-M-BRE
Posted:  Friday 3 August 2012 @ 11:00 pm
+

Usually, alleyways after sunset are not typically the most safest place in the world.

And also typically, I tend to avoid night-time photo shoots because I don't generally do too well with those - mainly due to the obvious granularity in the photos.


But this time, there's actually something about the setting that somehow made my photos turn out all nice without too much fuss. Or maybe it's just the way the street light shone off the tips of my hair just that bit that made it look all warm and lovely, though the colour's probably much more obvious in the daylight.




The thing about having a mother who's been a hairdresser is that she knows all the behind-the-scene facts.
And hence, my hair is practically a virgin when it comes to any form of permanent alterations I suppose, like having never been permed or straightened or dyed.


Also, I'm kinda thankful that the ombre trend decided to pop up just on time when I'm finally (yes, at the age of 18) allowed to dye the tips of my hair, without having to dye it all the way from the scalp, because my hair will be damaged forever and get dry etc etc.




I took these photos about a week ago, literally the moment I left the salon, and hence the colour isn't actually as light and as obvious as they are now. 
(But you'll get an update soon! Along with a haul video in the next couple of days)


As an added bonus, now I can match any form of brown way easy.



I'm loving the brown and gold combination shared by both my blouse and bag.


What do you think of my look?
Print scarf blouse, High-waisted shorts, GOOSEBERRY bag

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous Anonymous said on 4 August 2012 at 03:59  

thank you so much for your sweet comment


Blogger Unknown said on 4 August 2012 at 15:09  

And thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you around more!


Blogger Natasha Fatah said on 4 August 2012 at 23:01  

Hello lovely, thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. Nice to discover your blog too. I love your Beyonce-hair-blowing-in-the-wind photographs! Very cute! :)

~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~
~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~


Blogger Dyn said on 5 August 2012 at 01:10  

Beautiful! I like your bag so much! ^^ You have a cute blog, wanna follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 15:01  

Haha, thanks! Yeah, it was so surprisingly windy that night!


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 15:08  

Already have, hehe. Thanks for stopping by!


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 15:12  

That is such a nice top... and thanks for following too... love your shoots, especially your hair :)


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 19:27  

wow, I love these photos, they are amazing! and nice outfit, ofc:) / styleatthecity


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 20:47  

Thanks, love!!


Blogger Unknown said on 5 August 2012 at 20:49  

Hi dear! Thanks for visiting me. Love this print! I used to have the ombre hair and it was damaged apparently so i cut it! x

thenuliya.blogspot.sg


Blogger oliviasnapsmoments said on 6 August 2012 at 08:39  

love the print on your top!

theblackfloral.blogspot.com


Blogger Stacy said on 6 August 2012 at 12:05  

gorgeous top! very baroque style :)

x stace
tee+fame


Blogger The Avenue Vee said on 7 August 2012 at 01:57  

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! :) These pictures are amazing and I love your outfit. Would you like to follow each other?

xx - Vee The Avenue Vee & @TheAvenueVee


Blogger Unknown said on 7 August 2012 at 20:25  

@Liva: Oh dear! I'm so worried about that ever happening to me :( Fingers crossed I take care of it so it lasts!

@Olivia: Thanks! Been looking for a print like this for awhile now!

@Stace: Just visited your blog! It's so lovely! Loving your latest post on baroque prints too!


Blogger Unknown said on 7 August 2012 at 20:27  

@Vee: Thank you so much for your compliment, teehee :)


Blogger Frocktasia said on 17 August 2012 at 07:10  

Fabulous top...x


Blogger Unknown said on 17 August 2012 at 20:03  

@Frocktasia: Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International