Title:  Romwe vid
Posted:  Wednesday 15 August 2012 @ 11:03 pm
+

Just a quick video that I did for ROMWE a few days back. 
The result of practically a hundredth of the whole shooting, and less than half a day's worth of outfits and editing - which really, is not a lot of time at all. 
(Please don't ask me what's up with the soundtrack..)

Nonetheless, thanks for watching!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Jessica said on 16 August 2012 at 00:39  

thanks for visiting my site, would love to follow each other, following now, cute video to you are brave to do one :D

-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com


Blogger J said on 16 August 2012 at 01:43  

I love all the clothes!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

xxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com


Blogger Diana Marks said on 16 August 2012 at 05:01  

The coolest video ever! I liked you on FB! Please, like me back!

LA By Diana Live Magazine


Blogger Unknown said on 16 August 2012 at 20:29  

@Jessica: Thanks for following! Hehe, oh it was fine actually. You should do one -- it's rather fun :)

@Liora: Thanks, lovely! Hope to see you around here again :)

@Diana: Really appreciate it! I'm on my way to checking it out :)


Blogger Unknown said on 16 August 2012 at 22:51  

Thanks. Following your blog now. :)


Blogger girlinthelens said on 16 August 2012 at 23:07  

Cute video! I do love some of Rowme's stuff :) x

http://girlinthelens.com/


Blogger Unknown said on 17 August 2012 at 00:53  

@Adly: Thank youu :) Love seeing you around here!

@Girlinthelens: Yeah, I know -- It's one of my favourite online stores. Thanks so much for dropping by!


Blogger J said on 17 August 2012 at 02:15  

Thanks for your sweet comment and for following me! I followed you on bloglovin :)

xxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com


Blogger Christine said on 17 August 2012 at 07:09  

Thanks! I am following you GFC and Bloglovin now! Hope youc an follow me back now too! I like your layout by the way! Where did you get the code?

God bless,
christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com


Blogger Queen Treasure said on 17 August 2012 at 12:44  

really lovely video dear<3
btw mind to follow each other?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on 17 August 2012 at 14:41  

ahhh such a pretty video you made! seriously, it's like PRETTY. love the way you filmed it. and i love that floral top you are wearing! The metal tip collars are so cool! for me, editing/exporting videos take forever! I always struggle with the export quality, it never looks as good as in the camera!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Enter to win a $75 gift card to Shabby Apple


Blogger Unknown said on 17 August 2012 at 19:41  

@Liora: Thanks, babe! I'll see you around soon :)

@Christine: Hehe, thanks! I got my code from blogskins.com, they've got some really awesome ones, so check it out - but bare in mind though, I've actually had to tweak a few things to make this work; so just a heads up, if you're going to swap over to a classic template, you might need to get your geek on! Let me know how you go!

@Jessille: Thanks, love! I'm on my way to checking out yours :)

@April: Aw, you're too sweet! Yeah, it actually does! Which is why half a day might actually sound really long, but it's really only a couple of hours, and boy, was it done in such a rush. So glad you like it though :) Talk soon!


Blogger NaNa said on 17 August 2012 at 21:42  

Awesome vid! Love your galaxy print leggings! <3

Love from the NaNa girls xoxo


Blogger Ice Goddhez Blog said on 18 August 2012 at 21:06  

Nice video! All cool clothing from Romwe too! :)

Thanks also for visiting my blog. :)

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com


Blogger Amor said on 19 August 2012 at 14:19  

Nice video! I love the third outfit! :)

Amor GLAMOROZA


Blogger Kristin Reynolds said on 20 August 2012 at 23:08  

beautiful!

kristin
xx


Blogger Unknown said on 20 August 2012 at 23:36  

@Nana: Thanks, babe! Just posted an outfit post on that look! Make sure you check it out to have a better look at them and see what you think!

@Chai: Thanks, so lovely for you to visit mine too!

@Amor: Glad you like it! :)

@Kristin: Thanks, love! So are you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International