Title:  Tonight, we are young.
Posted:  Monday 13 August 2012 @ 11:06 pm
+

It seems to be the case that I just naturally gravitate towards the theme of "white and light" unknowingly for my birthday.


And I guess I'm not sure why either, but I must admit that dressing in all hues of white (yes, including gold and silver) does bring out a sense of maturity for the new year, even if I am still quite the kid inside.


And true to my style, to amplify the casual look of a business-chic chiffon blouse, I added a few statements just to bring it from zero to hero; Featuring a lot of new goodies from my recent haul.



Also on exciting news! I finally started a facebook page, which you guys can check  it out here (Be sure to 'like' it for instant updates! And also watch out for a little competition to celebrate everything coming really soon to the page...)


And with it, a "Shop my closet" page, (currently yet to be filled with all the latest awesome goodies), but the metal plate belt as shown above is definitely in. So be sure to grab it while you can!
Because wait til you hear this...


Starting from now (yes, now) for the next 3 days - til midnight of August 15th, I'm having free shipping on everything! So yes, as a courtesy from my launch and my being so generous on my birthday, I'll be shouting the postage bill this time round. My advice. You might want to take a look around and grab it, since all items are nearly on a one-piece only basis. Plus, damn gurl, postage isn't technically the cheapest thing in the world, so I probably wouldn't be doing this too often.


And now a quick little peek in photos about my day.
(Mainly about food. Actually all of it on food)


Not the greatest fan of coffee, but I thought this might be an exception for being all grown up.



My "breakfast in bed" made by the boys in the morning, and also my brother's lovely surprise.


And to celebrate, we headed to the beach and Pancakes on the Rocks for dinner.





Lastly, to wrap things up. I thought I might stray off the "white and light" theme and revamp it a little bit from outer space, which is basically where I come from. Tonight, we are young.

Also, a big shout-out of thanks to all of my lovely friends and family for their heart-warming wishes! You guys make me feel like the luckiest girl ever :)

Chiffon bat-wing blouse, Snake-skin choker necklace, H&M skirt, Metal plate belt.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on 14 August 2012 at 13:45  

Love the white and gold combination. Happy Birthday!!!


Blogger The Avenue Vee said on 14 August 2012 at 13:56  

I love your H&M skirt, very pretty!


Blogger Melanee said on 15 August 2012 at 15:38  

this is such a pretty and chic look! thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now via GFC! follow back =)

Melanee
xo
melaneeshale.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on 15 August 2012 at 19:45  

@Jaybel: So glad you like it! Thanks! :)

@TheAvenueVee: I know right! It was definitely love at first sight ;)

@Melanee: Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm already following you! :) Love to see you around here more often!


Blogger Domilivs said on 15 August 2012 at 20:37  

wow you look awesome! of course I follow you, but please follow me back :)
regards http://shocostyle.blogspot.com/


Blogger Unknown said on 15 August 2012 at 20:55  

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love your style girl!
following you! <3


Blogger Unknown said on 15 August 2012 at 21:23  

@Shoco: I've already left a comment on your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

@Lovely Tan: Thanks, girl! I appreciate it! Love to see you around more! :)


Blogger Astrid Camat said on 15 August 2012 at 21:46  

Pretty outfit! WIll definitely follow! Follow me back? ;)

http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on 15 August 2012 at 22:18  

Beautiful look! The galaxy-like photo is so pretty. And how sweet of your brother to give you breakfast in bed. :)You said you follow me but I don't see you. Please tell me where and I'll follow back. :)

http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/


Anonymous Anonymous said on 16 August 2012 at 02:37  

Wow! Looking so fabulous on that outfit! Great sense of style! :) Sure, we can follow each other. :) I'm now following you. :)

http://zchuacuco.blogspot.com


Anonymous Anonymous said on 16 August 2012 at 03:38  

Love your outfit, esp the skirt and the wing ring, amazing!! If you get a chance, please check out my blog, would love to know what you think.
http://glambrownie.com


Blogger Naty Michele said on 16 August 2012 at 05:16  

great combo loving the skirt and that belt! following now please follow back on GFC!

xo
naty
aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com


Blogger Kim said on 16 August 2012 at 08:51  

SO cute! the flowy top, shiny skirt, and cake. perfect!

-kim
found the route


Blogger Unknown said on 16 August 2012 at 20:21  

@Astrid: Thank you, love! I'm on my way to commenting on yours :)

@Aldy: Thanks so much for your compliment. Hehe, yeah - it was actually a pretty nice surprise in the morning :) I'll get back to you!

@Zsarina: aww thank you! Love seeing you around :)

@glambrownie: Thanks, babe! I'm on my way!

@Naty: Glad you like it! Thanks :)

@Kim: Thanks, lovely! I'm loving your blog too!


Blogger Robyn Litchfield said on 17 August 2012 at 06:27  

Love the last photo... So stunning. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I'm following, love to read more posts!


Blogger Unknown said on 17 August 2012 at 20:03  

@Robyn: Thanks, hun! Love seeing you around :)


Blogger Girl Lilikoi said on 18 August 2012 at 03:37  

Happy birthday dear, love this white and light look. Your skirt is so lovely and I am in love with your bag's print. Im your newest follower on bloglovin, and liked your facebook page. Lets keep in touch and have a lovely weekend dear

www.girllilikoi.com


Blogger Unknown said on 20 August 2012 at 23:40  

@Girl Lilikoi: Thanks, babe! Yeah, it's actually just a wallet with a chain for a strap on it! It's so pretty, yet I don't bring it out enough. Thanks so much for following, I'd be sure to check your blog out too!


Blogger Giules said on 27 August 2012 at 23:09  

You're just so pretty! Happy -belated- birthday, I'll make sure not to miss out on any of your updates




Giulia @Giules.

new post on http://giulesss.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on 29 August 2012 at 20:19  

@Giulia: Awwww! You've absolutely made my day ;) Thanks, love! Gonna go check out yours too! <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International