Title:  Flora.
Posted:  Monday 3 September 2012 @ 10:25 pm
+

A styling tip that I always go by when you're in a rush to impress, is to take a single piece that you deem to be the statement attraction then plan around it.


In this case for me, it begun with this little black and gold dress.

All I had to do was basically pull the theme of golden flowers across in my accessories as well, while keeping it in sync with the whole gold / bronze combination.




 And it just couldn't look any more coordinated by pairing the same materials with each other; My crop top with the felt in the flowers on my dress. 


Talk about taking Hepburn's classic look into the modern feel. Casual with a bit of class.



And finally, I'm loving the gold zipper on the back. 
I got this piece from a closing store (whose name I forgot to take note of - sorry!) and it was literally the very last piece. Trying it on was practically a courtesy, when I immediately just bought it after coming out from the changing room.


 (You can slightly just see the felt material in the flowers here!) 


So hopefully this post kicks start your week, guys.
This week marks the beginning of my exam period, so apologies in advance for a slight hiatus. But I'll be back before you know it. 

Happy Monday, people! 

Black maxi dress, Felt crop top, Forever 21 Leopard wedges

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Lali pops of colour said on 4 September 2012 at 04:39  

you look amazing <3 love the wedges

http://lalipops.blogspot.co.uk/


Anonymous Anonymous said on 5 September 2012 at 03:45  

Your dress is just gorgeous! And you are beautiful xo
http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com


Blogger NaNa said on 11 September 2012 at 21:04  

What a gorgeous look. love all the gold accents in your outfit <3

love from the NANA girls xoxo


Anonymous Clipping Path Service said on 6 December 2018 at 16:51  

Thank you so much for the detailed article

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International