Title:  Real time. (+ 20% off Motel Rocks)
Posted:  Tuesday 18 September 2012 @ 10:26 pm
+



Hello, world.
I'm back (although hardly so, with one last essay to go)


Getting school preppy. Reading the paper (even if it is on arts / design). Backpack, sneakers. Yup, sneakers. 


The past two weeks have been anything but floral like these shorts.


Two assessments on the same day, uncountable assignments, 3 group projects including a presentation?


Things just got real.


But enough with all my complaining.


One trend I'm really hyped up upon recently are convertible pieces. In this case, a dress that easily transforms into a tank top when tucked in shorts, clinched with a belt.


As a uni student, you know it's best to invest on items that you can use full mileage of - be it by dressing different pieces in different combinations, or using them beyond what they're suppose to be. (You know what I'm talking about) 


And what with all the walking, there are days when you just feel that you have to give your feet a break and dress down in a casual outfit with maximum comfort.


A key to dressing casual without look like you threw on anything that spell 'comfort' (speaking of which, are some macadamia cookies and a cup of warm soy milk that I'm munching on as I type this - yum!), are the accessories. (Equally as yum)


Like I've always said, accessories can really turn your simple look up a notch.
Throw on a couple of feather earrings and tribal cuff, and you're sweet to go.


So here's all the best to those out there who are putting their heads down and mindlessly running into walls.
I hope all of you are looking forward to the mid-sem break as I am!


Would love to hear some of your favorite lazy-day ideas!

TIGHTROPE Dress, RUBI sneakers, TOPSHOP feather earrings, Tribal cuff, MOOLOOLA via CITY BEACH backpack

Lastly -- to end with something sweet for all those sour studies.



If you love Motel Rocks, here's an exclusive deal for all of my readers:


Simply key in "unkitsch" at the checkout to get an instant 20% off your purchases.
Instant satisfaction.

You're welcome.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Blogger juventine wu said on 8 December 2012 at 04:49  

Lovely! xx

Http://juventine-wu.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International