Title:  Heaven and Earth; (& Instagram love)
Posted:  Sunday 7 October 2012 @ 10:00 pm
+

So first off, I'd like to apologise for my massive hiatus in the past couple of weeks, and hopefully I'll post a vlog soon with a few updates on the low down. But for now, I've finally returned back to Earth with a very Autumn-like post, despite the fact that Australia's upside down seasons mean we are well into Spring.



Deciding to hit the casual preppy note for the day, I went with a colour-blocked scheme of white, brown and black, all in the good name of Earthly tones. And because the top was so simple and plain, I was able to add a subtle emphasis through a pair of faded floral vintage trousers and studded clogs that worked wonders in silently stealing the show, whilst tying this whole outfit together.



(Sometimes, you can get so obsessed with looking down on your phone or where you're going, that you forget to look up. Can you help falling in love with this skyscape and its ribbons of clouds?)


Although it's been a few months since I ombre-d my hair, I still can't help but be impressed at how easy it is to maximise the usage of its hue, especially in a colour combination such as this. Strange as it may sound, but adding a second colour to my hair helps with pulling off a wider range of colours in outfits-- a definite bonus in my books.



 What do you think of my look?


And last but not least, 
I've finally created an instagram account @heytheredreamer!

Although it's all about food right now (you can never get enough deliciousness!), you can be sure to expect ootd's and the occasional behind-the-scene shots, announcements and updates from my blog (including an upcoming giveaway, so be sure to stay tuned!)
Be sure to leave a comment -- I'd love to hear from you!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on 23 December 2012 at 03:12  

I love love love this outfit! The first picture reminds of this warrior picture I saw on America's Next Top model:) Great post!

Caged In Clothes | mark. eBoutique

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and to share your thoughts so I don't sound like I'm talking to myself all the time! I really appreciate it, and do read each and every single comment. I try my best to reply to each one. Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choies-The latest street fashion Online Shopping Singapore & International